Thursday, January 16, 2014

rococo style furniture

Rococo style furniture also looks beautiful with shabby chic décor or a cottage style home.  
 
 
Repainted my buffet, a vintage chair and recovered it with new fabric I painted two long wall murals on each side of buffet. and used square mirror tiles above buffet, I dyed my white lace curtains and sheers  to a light spring green -- Its really pretty when the light filters through them
 
I started to collect vintage hats I love them!
 



 
I have always love collecting antique Plates, anytime I am out in the thrift and antique stores I search for them.--I work on my paintings in between this room so it seems like it is taking so long to finish it, I still have a few more projects in this room before its finished- then I can move on to my next room!
Thank you for  Your visit!
Sincerely, Jonny

4 comments:

Mari said...

Omg! Your buffet is magnificent my friend, love your chair also, it's all so romantic and dreamy, oh how I wish I had half of your talents.

Hugs~
Mari

Jonny J Petros said...

Hi Mari! Thank you so much!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Jonny,

This post did not come up on my dashboard.. I am so happy you came by and enjoyed my angel relief.. Thank you for your kind words. I keep saying to myself that I am going to use different colors on the reliefs, but always go back to the earth tones..

Your buffet is unbelievable! You can transform anything into a true piece of art.. I love it!

It was so nice to have a visit from you.. It seems like so many are having such cold and snow.. Here it is 80 degrees.. I would appreciate some cool weather, but I shall not complain.
blessings,
Penny

Jonny J Petros said...

HI Penny, Thank you its nice to get back on here and read your wonderful comments Thank you!