Thursday, November 7, 2013

Rococo Style Room, with Rococo Furniture , ornamental wall murals

I am repainting my dining room to pastels, painting murals on all the walls as well as repainting all the furniture




On this wall I used mirror tiles and then did also some ornamental work around the tiles  In the mural I wanted to try and match the flowers I was using in the wall pocket










 This wall is the chimney I wanted to do it completely different than the rest of the room I painted it a blue green and used gold the rest of the room will be just white ornamental
  Small stand I repainted in yellow. Still working on the rest of the room.I have started four new murals and I repainted two buffets I just need the gold leafing for those two. The last will be my chairs and table and finishing my ceiling I am redoing, it is a work in progress.
Thank you for your visit . Sincerely, Jonny

9 comments:

Christel said...

wow, so many details! Just beautiful Jonny! The floral rococo style is so elegant. xoxo Christel

Jonny J Petros said...

Hi Christel, Thank You !!!

Julie Marie said...

Hello Jonny... sooo good to hear from you this morning... I have missed you!... your murals and all of your paintings are so exquisite, I just love each and every one of them... so romantic... sigh... xoxo Julie Marie

Mari said...

Hi Jonny, omg it's totally breath taking, I loveeee the murals you have painted and wow the furniture you have painted are just stunning :-) I can't wait to see the rest of your gorgeous dining room ;-)

Hugs~
Mari

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Jonny,
What a sight to behold! It is absolutely beautiful... It would take me years to accomplish what you have in your home.. I love the pastels, and you made a perfect match with the flowers in the wall pocket. I cannot wait to see more... I have missed viewing you art Jonny. Thank you for sharing.

It was such a joy to have you visit. I will pass your kind words to Brittany.. Yes, she does have a natural talent. She inspires me all the time.
blessings,
Penny

Jonny J Petros said...

Hi Julie Marie, Thank You for your comments and visit!

Jonny J Petros said...

Hi Mari, Thank you so much, cant wait to be finished

Jonny J Petros said...

Hi Penny, Thank you so much, I always miss painting when other things come up to do, Im glad to be close, to almost being done with this room .

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Jonny

It was so good to have you visit.

Thank you so much for your very kind words. Jeri is so amazing.
I am so thrilled and honored to have been asked to recreate.
Enjoy your holidays.
blessings,
Penny