Tuesday, December 18, 2012

rococo style art, French girl impressionist painting,

rococo style art
 
   
Rococo ornamental style wall art
Impressionism 
Sweet Violet
 
Still didnt get to complete a large painting I was working on, I kept having to stop for other things as always  not enough hours in the day to do everything Id like too, so I set it aside for when I have time to complete.
This is a small painting I just did with some ornament.
 
Napoleon and Bella Blue 
 
Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
 
Thank you for your visit! Sincerely Jonny

9 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Oh Jonny,
This painting just takes my breath away! I love your colors and it has a Monet feel.. Love the light through the trees... You are a true modern day master. One day I shall have one of your paintings..
Simply exquisite, and I love this beautiful lady.
As for Napoleon and dear Bella Blue, they are adorable!

Wishing you a blessed and joyful Christmas... Thank you so very much for sharing this piece of Fine Art..
Blessings,
Penny

Julie Marie at Idyllhours said...

Your kitties are just precious Jonnie... wishing you all a peaceful and blessed Christmas, much love, xoxo Julie Marie

Jonny J Petros said...

Thank you so much Penny and Julie Marie -Hope you both have a great Christmas and New year!!!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Thank you so much for visiting Jonny, I am so happy you enjoyed viewing.. Happy Holiday!
blessings,
Penny

*Urška* said...

Wonderfull:)

Paintings for Sale said...

so wonderful painting Beautiful painting and i like this designs.

Jonny J Petros said...

Thank you all for your comments!!!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Jonny,
What a nice surprise it was to see you had come for a visit... I hope all is well with you.. I am anxious to see your next painting.

Thank you so much for your kind words.. You have always been so encouraging, I am so grateful.
blessings,
Penny

Shelley Whiting said...

Your paintings are very magical and dreamy. beautiful and gorgeous works.