Wednesday, November 25, 2009

THE ROMANTIC ROSE A SYMBOL OF LOVE AND SENTIMENT. ROSE PAINTING

I began painting roses today I have a lot of different compositions I would like to do. I have a lot of photographs I have been saving. My husband and I have over fifty rose bushes in our yard, they are one of my favorite flowers next to lilacs. I keep hoping to come across a nice cologne in lilac, but have not found any yet. My dining room is my favorite room in my home which is all roses and vintage. I wanted wallpaper with roses but eventually painted the walls with roses to look like wallpaper myself. I did them a shimmer rose impressionistic style with pearl accents.When we got married we used all the roses in our yard for our wedding I timed it exactly when I knew our roses where at their best..

No comments: