Monday, September 21, 2009

ROMANTIC PORTRAIT PAINTING, TUSCANY GIRL PAINTING


When I paint, I am always inspired to find a way to express my visions, that may hopefully capture the attention of a viewer in a way, that would speak calmly to ones heart. My intentions are to materialize hope, love and compassion through capturing the essence of the soul and spirit of my subjects. My paintings embody a blend of impressionistic and realistic elements executed in a traditional painting style. My visions, as a romantic by nature, are idealistic I am influenced by my love of beauty and try to deliver my subjects in a natural classical way.
The creative aspect of thinking of something to paint, having faith in it, and then watching it turn into something is a thrilling experience. My use of harmonious colors and balance bring clarity to my subjects.
Although Classical art requires discipline and meticulous arrangements of thoughts with precise execution I am most primarily concerned with the creation of the inherent beauty of my subjects, that is what I wish to capture. Always wanting to represent solace in my work, so the viewer may forget everything and be in the moment of the painting.

3 comments:

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesat subiectul postat de tine, m-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place ce am vazu am sa mai revin cu siguranta.
O zi buna!

lorhen82 said...

Jonny, thank you for the lovely comment you left me. Your paintings are so beautiful! It's more than just the colors that pull me in, it's the spirit you give your subjects. I am especially drawn to this one. Her eyes are so compelling...it's just a really wonderful piece. ~Lori

Jonny J Petros said...

Thank You Lori I feel the same of your work will be looking forward to visiting. Sincerely Jonny